In considering retirement, you may have some fundamental questions which you’ve left unanswered for too long:
- Have you decided where to live – and why?
- Have you estimated your future health care expenses and how to get the most from Medicare?
- Have you developed a Social Security claiming strategy?
- Do you know how to generate the retirement income you will need and how to have it keep pace with inflation?
- Have you considered how you’ll pay for it?
- Do you know how much your retirement will cost?